Yes! A new post

Ok, ok - I know it's been about two years and none of you believe that I am still here. Well, I am - kind of. I have been doing some transportation history work, but not so much to keep regular postings flowing.

That said, I've got some links to articles I've written for the Oregon Encyclopedia Project and for the Oregon Historical Quarterly. The Encyclopedia Project is definitely worth checking out. There are hundreds of articles spanning all of Oregon's history. There is an entire subcategory on "transportation and communication."

In the Oregon Encyclopedia Project I have three short pieces on the history of the Springwater Corridor, Bridge Pedal, and Critical Mass.

In the OHQ I have a long piece on the history of the Crooked River, mainly twentieth century.

No comments: